The Show-and-tell game ️🕵️♂️
They inform, educate and inspire audiences by reporting on the impacts of climate change and how their respective governments are performing to mitigate and prevent them in the future.
Introducing the ‘Covering Climate Now’ initiative 🌍
Covering Climate now is a multi-channel media initiative that connects more than 250 news rooms (inclusive of newspapers, digital outlets, radio & TV channels) from across the world.
Throughout this week, these members will share intelligence and data on their respective platforms to serve content on climate to their readers/viewers, that are almost 1 billion people.
Among the members, only a few Indian brands have participated. We suggest you to follow them this week. 📰
- Hindustan Times (Newspaper)
- The Wire (Digital media outlet)
- Conde Nast Traveller (Magazine)
- The People’s Archive of Rural India (Magazine)
- News 18 (TV)
- Manka Behl (Reporter representing Times of India)